Synth Riders does support App-Sharing and Secondary Accounts for OST and all DLC.
It is now also possible to add custom content into a Secondary Container!
Special thanks to he_is_the_cat for pointing out this method.
For Experienced Users Only
This method is for users who are comfortable with downloading and moving files around on the Quest device.
Before continuing, make sure you have met each of the following prerequisites:
- The secondary account must be registered as an Oculus Developer account.
- You must have SideQuest or another method of installing APK files onto the Quest device
- Custom Songs must be duplicated across both the primary account and the secondary account
- Using SideQuest, install an apk for a File Manager on the Quest’s Primary Account.
We recommend X-Plore by lonelycat, as it comes with a web-based file manager, FTP server capabilities, and directly supports .zip files.
- Switch to the Secondary Account.
- Make sure you can access the File Manager under the
Library - Unknown Sources
- Download Custom Content from Synthriderz through the Oculus browser
Any downloaded content will end up in the
Downloads folder on your Quest device
- Open your installed File Manager from the Unknown Sources area of the Library.
- Navigate the left pane to
- Navigate the right pane to
- If your content was downloaded in a
.zip file, open the zip to see the included files.
- Move the downloaded content files from the right pane into the correct folder on the left pane.
Make sure to install content in the correct subfolder based on the file type:
If you have downloaded any
.zip content from the site, make sure to unzip it first before moving it to the correct locations above.
You may then remove the original
.zip file from your Quest